Allergy Air Cleaners
Austin Air Allergy Machine™ HEPA Air Cleaner
Advanced Technologies for Allergy & Asthma.
- The Allergy Machine™ is recommended for the removal of allergens and particulates and is used by people with allergies, asthma, sinusitis and rhinitis.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine® limits your exposure to allergens and chemicals.
- Large HEPA filter removes submicron particles including allergens, (dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores) from the air.
- HEGA, a unique carbon fiber filter, removes chemicals and odors.
- Allergy Machine’s™ unique filter combines HEPA and HEGA to form a complete air cleaning solution.
- HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this filter works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes sub micron particles including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish.
- The Austin Clean Air Pocket™ delivers pure air in 15 seconds flat.
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ is economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run. Filter lasts a full five years.
Large HEPA filter removes submicron particles including allergens, (dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores) from the air.
Allergy Machine™ Technical Specifications
Fan and Motor Assembly
“We run it constantly and it has helped my husband, who deals with dust allergies, sleep well at night.”